Louisiana State University
School of Library and Information Science
LIS 7410 - Digital Libraries
Spring 2016 - Section 01
This page contains instructional resources for the students in section 01 of LIS 7410.
Information may change until the class begins.
*Note: This is a Web-based course. The class do not meet at a specific time. Course materials for a class
| Section || Days || Time || Classroom
| 01 || Thursdays || 7:00PM || Online (Moodle)
session will be posted and finalized at 7:00pm Thursdays, and homework assignments are due before
7:00PM of class sessions specified on the Syllabus page.
- Course Description
- A description of course goals, instructional staff and their
office hours, classroom utilization, required and recommended
materials, and grading procedures for the course.
- An overview of the material to be covered in each
session and the reading and homework assignments.
- Homework Assignments and Project
- Specific homework assignments and information about the class
project can be found here. Helpful hints in
response to common questions may also appear here from time to time,
so it is worth checking back occassionally.
- Resources for learning and studying digital libraries.