We are honored and proud to be able to contribute a useful research tool to the community.
Here is a list of published academic papers that used PMBD in the research (by 9/2018)
- Cloud Computing
- "System Software for Persistent Memory", EuroSys 2014.
- "nvramdisk: A Transactional Block Device Driver for Non-Volatile RAM", IEEE Transactions on Computers, 65(2), Feb 2016.
- "Iris: An Optimized I/O Stack for Low-latency Storage Devices", ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems Review, 50(2), Dec 2016.
- "XPMFS: A New NVM File System for Vehicle Big Data", IEEE Access, Vol. 6, June 2018.
- "How to be Consistent with Persistent Memory? An Evaluation Approach", NAS 2015.
- "NVMCFS: Complex File System for Hybrid NVM", ICPADS 2016.
- "User-space I/O for µs-level Storage Devices", WOPSSS 2016.
- "Accelerating Traditional File Systems on Non-Volatile Main Memory", ICPADS 2017.
- High Performance Computing
- Ph.D. Dissertation
Provide Website Feedback